Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ringing in the New Year w/ Explosive Titles!

Happy New Year!!!

All was well on Mimi's B-Day, New Year's Eve. There was lots of Rock Banding, Castle Crashing, and SingStarring. Everything was wonderful thanks to my loving boyfriend, friends, and family. Plans were changed from ice skating and pizza to an indoor gaming party. It worked out well apparently because of all the smiling faces I had around me the entire day. The weather was odd too, fifty degrees with rain. Maybe the act of a higher power to see if certain people would even show up? In all, the new year has started off excellently without much trouble or drama. I wish for it to stay that way until 2012.

Now we get down to business, as promised I would begin blogging about what's important. GAMES. Lots and lots of them alongside anime, manga, and Anime Central 2011. I've compiled a list of games for this year that I personally would love to pick up and play, with room for more titles as they come along. 

Question of the Week: What titles are YOU gonna pick up this year? Anything and everything under the gaming sun can be included, old and new! Mimi Out! =^_^=

Personal List of Games for 2011 (Will be edited throughout the year)

Console (PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360)

DC Universe Online
Venetica
Dead Space 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Mass Effect 2 (PS3 Version)
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Bulletstorm
Dragon Age 2
Homefront
F.3.A.R.
Killzone 3
Yakuza 4
No More Heroes (PS3 Version)
Alice: Madness Returns
Space Channel 5: Part 2
Portal 2
Mortal Kombat
Resistance 3
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire
Gears of War 3
Catherine (no word on if it will be available in America, but it's AWESOME)
Batman: Arkham City
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid Rising
Saints Row 3
Mass Effect 3

Handhelds: Nintendo 
Nintendo 3DS Launch
Okamiden
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2
(List Courtesy of GameInformer)

2 comments:

Mugzie said...

DC Universe did look pretty cool. =3 Heard you had to pay to play.

Mimi said...

Mugzie: That is true, only available to PlayStation Plus subscribers as a free beta. The actual game itself is going to be pay-to-play I believe. I should double check that, seems fun from what I saw from online videos and reviews of the beta testers.

Post a Comment