Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good News and Bad News

Well, as the title says it... there is indeed some good news and bad news I must deliver to my fans (followers, admirers, lovers... whatever). I'm not dying nor am I taking a hiatus. In fact, I have more time than ever to post regularly to this blog and show my love of games! Lately I haven't touched any new titles this year, as I am still working on older ones.

No reviews as of yet for Dead Space 2, BUT I have just (seriously this just happened like a minute ago) gotten my hands on LittleBigPlanet 2!!! So HOPEFULLY there will be a review soon as I am working on Red Dead Redemption and only a few hours into the game's main storyline. 

The bad news... I have taken off school for a semester to ponder "why am I wasting my time and money" without a real direction? I need time to think about if I should pursue a career in journalism as planned or move onto another route. I have been taking classes in CC and... did not do very well last semester due to scheduling problems which ultimately puts me behind another year should I continue education. So as of this moment, I am vying for a position at GameStop and working until I can come up with a life changing answer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment