Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Realization of the Self...

I took a long look at my gaming collection the other day and thought “Self, you haven’t beaten some of these and a select few you have yet to START. All those new titles are coming out this year, most of them sequels… something has got to be done.”

So I am going to do my BEST to finish some of the older games I have in my collection, stock up on titles I always thought interesting but was too broke to buy at the time, and we’ll see how it goes from there. If anyone has any suggestions or just wants to say “kewl list”, you know where to put ‘em (in the comment section, DOI).

* Be reminded that some of these titles I do not even OWN yet, so they will not be on my "finished" list for awhile... or until I have a chance to get them.

Older Titles to Begin/Finish

Army of Two: The 40th Day
Assassin’s Creed
Assassin’s Creed II
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Borderlands
Dante’s Inferno
Dead Nation
Dead Space
Dead Rising
Dead Rising II
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Dragon Age: Origins
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Fallout: New Vegas (3 Endings Left)
FEAR: First Encounter Assault Recon
F-E-A-R 2: Project Origin
Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage
Gears of War
Gears of War II
Killzone 2
LittleBigPlanet
Mafia II
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Naughty bEar:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma II
The Orange Box
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Prototype
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Saints Row
Sims 3 (console)
Splatterhouse
Super Street Fighter IV
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Trinity Universe
Valkyria Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles
Yakuza 3
 --------------------------------

My first review of 2011 will be either LittleBigPlanet 2 or Dead Space 2, both of which are coming out this month of January. Stayed tuned for those, they're bound to be awesome! Because face it... adorable Sackboys and Girls platforming together AND the sequel to one of the best horror games I've played in a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment