Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, December 5, 2011

Games Consume the Soul!


Hey guys! I know it’s been a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG time since I updated and I do sincerely apologize. I’ve had a lot going on and not a lot of time on my hands to really sit down and write about the things I like to do. Now that I’ve taken the time to literally sit down, get comfortable, and SPEAK here we are.
My last update was… July? O_o

It’s worse than I thought. I have so much to make up for! Alright, so here’s some updates about myself first.

For one, I did not (to my utter disappointment) get the position at GameStop. Not because I wasn’t qualified, not because of issues on my behalf, but… some matters within the company and a few choice employees that prevented me from working the holiday season. So here I am in the month of December, with Christmas and my birthday coming up… no job. It’s sad now, but I have resolve. Over the next few months I’ll be working on getting a driver’s license so I CAN work in places that require such and volunteering my time at an animal shelter while I try and worm my way up to being a part or full time employee. Wish me luck on this journey!

Secondly, I was thinking it might be best to leave the more in-depths reviews/thoughts here and start making YouTube vids, but it’s still a mental debate. My desktop is currently OUT-OF-COMMISSION. To the point of me needing to send it into Hewlett-Packard (HP for those of you who do not know) and get it repaired. Thank goodness for warranties! I’m not sure how long that will take, but it gives me time to gather up the funds for a decent web-camera, another monitor, and an overhaul on office products like a desk and chair.

Lastly, in general things have been going great with the gaming. It’s something I didn’t slow down, but picked up more with all this time on my hands and some of the support I’ve got behind me. A lot of my list from previous months have been narrowed down as I’ve been playing old and new titles like crazy. In a way I’m feeling a bit burnt out from games, but I’m trucking it and hanging in there.

So do you want to know what’s going to happen from here on? Well…

* New Schedule (that I will try to follow as closely as possible)
* New Material (Topics beyond games such as TV, anime, music… etc…. whatever I can think of and whatever is on my mind)
* New Look (for my YouTube channel and possibly Twitter and Google +)
* Partner-in-Crime (this is for me to know and YOU to find out)

I’ll continue to post here, obviously, but I’m going to possibly go VIDEO GAME VIXEN very soon. Be on the lookout!

Games I’ve Recently Played

·      Catherine (finished)
·      Fear 3 (stopped)
·      Gears of War (the entire trilogy)
·      Yakuza 3 (stopped)
·      DC Universe (on hold)
·      Sims 3 (expansions, on hold)
·      Dead Island (finished)
·      Heavy Rain (finished, trying for platinum)
·      Uncharted (had a friend play them, SUE ME XP)
·      Valkyria Chronicles (on hold)
·      Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (stopped)
·      Batman: Arkham City (playing)
·      Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (LIFE)

I’ll be discussing these more in-depths on my YOUTUBE!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment