Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, April 14, 2011

When Mimi Updates, She Goes Overboard!


First off, I feel I DO need to thank the few people who follow my blog and take the time out of their day to read my opinions and deal with my ranting/raving of certain topics. Just thank you, and in advance for the day I reach a wider fan-base, GEEZUS THANK YOU!!!

Second, if I ONLY did game reviews that would be dreadfully boring. So I'm going to try to mix it up with something else. New. Exciting. By that I mean...

*Anime
*Manga
*Cosplay
*Books
*Movies
*My Life As A Young Adult =D 

Probably more. I haven't done any YouTube vids due to issues concerning camera (my darling new computer did not come with one and I'm a sucker for the high tech stuff) and also issues with AT&T (a story for one of my personal life rants). Hopefully before ACen rolls around, which I will DEFINITELY be blogging about after the event is over. I've been debating between a Twitter and a Facebook fanpage. I've gotten some insight on both. 

The fan page won, hands down, until I have a lot more people subscribing to my blog anyway. That will be up and running within the next few days. I took the time, after finishing Homefront, to look at my old list of games back in January and redo it according to release date. The better for me to keep up with new titles to play along with the older ones I've yet to pick up. Not to mention it'll be a LOT easier to actually put in new game titles I find interesting.

I do gotta ask this though... would you enjoy having a fan page to ask me questions or would you prefer the blog itself? I am calling it "ASK MIMI" for a reason peeps :D



Games in 2011

January
        Little Big Planet 2
·        Venetica
·         DC Universe Online
·         Dead Space 2
·         
February
·         Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
·         Bulletstorm
·         Killzone 3

March
·         Dragon Age II
·         Yakuza 4
·         Okamiden
·         Homefront

April
  Michael Jackson: The Experience (12th) - Kinect 
·         Mortal Kombat (19th)
·         Portal 2 (21st)

May
        L.A Noire (17th)
        F.3.A.R (24th)

June

        Alice: Madness Returns (14th)

July

        Catherine (26th?)

August


September

        Resistance 3 (6th)
        Gears of War 3 (20th)

October

        Batman: Arkham City (18th)

November

        Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (1st)
        Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (November 11th)

December



TBA Games

  I Am Alive
  Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2
  Mass Effect 3
  Metal Gear Solid Rising
  No More Heroes (PS3 Version)
  Saints Row 3

1 comments:

Okko said...

woooo skyrim!!

Post a Comment